A Severe Injury Lawyer in Columbus Who Fights Aggressively for Clients
An accident caused by someone's recklessness unfortunately can lead to serious injuries or catastrophic injuries that may drastically change your life. At the Smith Law Office, we know how devastating a serious injury can be. We understand that you just want to return to the way things were before the accident. A big part of our job is to help you put the pieces back together again so you can enjoy your life again, the way it was before the accident.
If you or a loved one was seriously hurt due to someone's reckless behavior, a personal injury lawyer may be your best chance to get justice. Attorney Scott Elliot Smith is committed to representing seriously injured people harmed due to someone else's negligence. He cares about clients and works hard to get them the results they need.
If the insurance company is not adequately responding to your needs, let our firm stand up for you and help you pursue personal injury damages. While the insurance company representative might sound friendly, the reality is the adjuster or representative does not have your best interests at heart. The representative is working strictly for the insurance company. The settlement offer may be far less than your case is worth. You can level the playing field by retaining a serious injury lawyer in Columbus. Call 614-846-1700 to see how we can help.
Examples of Ohio Accidents That Result in Severe Injuries
- Fractures or broken bones - From a slip and fall to a car accident, broken bones may have a significant impact on your life. You may need help with lost wages to escalating medical bills
- Traumatic brain injury - Brain injury victims may lose their ability to work, have a meaningful relationship with a spouse or companion, and may face a lifetime of struggle and hardship
- Spinal cord injury - This type of serious injury typically results in paralysis, which may involve the loss of movement in all four limbs (quadriplegia) or loss of movement in the lower half of the body (paraplegia)
- Burn injury - This type of injury may be the result of fire and explosions or exposure to a chemical during a construction accident
- Loss of eyesight - A workplace accident may result in blindness, but people could lose their ability to see in car, truck or motorcycle accidents
- Loss of hearing - A hearing loss can be the result of prolonged exposure to noise, such as someone working in a manufacturing plant, or may be the result of a sudden , loud noise, such as an explosion
- Amputation or loss of limbs - Amputation injuries sadly are not uncommon, with about three million amputees living in the United States. Many people lose limbs due to tragic events, including auto accidents and motorcycle accidents, which could have been prevented
Serious injuries can result in skyrocketing medical bills and loss of income. If you were injured, you may experience non-monetary losses such as pain and suffering and emotional distress. When we handle serious injury cases, we typically consult with medical professionals who are victim advocates to build a strong case.
How A Columbus Serious Injury Lawyer Can Help You
We realize your case is about more than just money. It's about justice. It's about making sure you get the attention you rightfully deserve. It's about helping you get back to the place you were prior to the injury.
Need a strong legal advocate? Contact the Smith Law Office. Call 614-846-1700 for a free consultation. You pay us nothing in fees unless we win.