What to Do If Injured At Work
Workers Who Suffer On-The-Job Injuries Deserve Justice, Financial Compensation
If you were injured at work, you need to not only get medical attention, but you need to make sure your rights are protected. There are many things you can do to help yourself, including seeking assistance from an experienced Columbus workplace accident lawyer. Call 888-311-5297 to arrange a free consultation. Let the Smith Law Office help you pursue the compensation and closure you need. Serious workplace injuries call for the attention of an experienced workplace accident attorney.
The following are key steps to take if injured at work:
1. Be sure to get proper medical attention as soon as possible
2. Always keep your doctor's appointments and follow your doctor's orders. Not only is it essential for your own health, it's important in a personal injury case
3. Report your injury immediately to your supervisor and request a claim for workers' compensation benefits
4. Before submitting your paperwork, consider contacting an attorney who can help ensure you receive the maximum benefits due
5. Don't hesitate to contact the Smith Law Office for a free, no-obligation consultation
Rely on an Experienced Work Accident Lawyer in Columbus
You can put the power of an experienced lawyer behind you if you suffered a workplace accident. Find out how the Smith Law Office can help. Attorney Scott Elliot Smith has been helping the injured in Ohio for more than thirty years. He can put federal, state and local laws to work for you. For a free consultation, call 888-311-5297 or contact us online. He works on a contingency fee basis. In other words, if he doesn't collect a financial settlement on your behalf, you don't pay any fees.